1) Bookings are confirmed by the agency upon receipt of the deposit, which will be equal to 30% of the entire rental amount, to be sent by postal order, bank transfer, cash or credit card at the agency.
2) Price includes: normal consumption of gas, hot and cold water and electricity consumption, taxes and commission. The price does NOT include: bed linen, towels, general linens, Bed linen and towels can be added to the holiday package by booking them while stocks last.
3) Accommodation is available for occupation from 4 p.m. on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10.00 am on the day of departure.
4) The rent and any ancillary costs must be paid upon arrival at the agency in Lignano Pineta, Arco del Libeccio 29, by cash, credit card or checks.
5) Upon arrival, the customer will deliver an identity document of all occupants of the accommodation. The agency warns against giving hospitality to non-notified persons.
6) The agency may at any time carry out unannounced checks.
7) The number of people admitted to the lodgings must not exceed the number of beds available. Any extra beds or cots can be requested at the agency at the time of booking until available.
8) The accommodation is delivered complete with furniture and in perfect efficiency. Damages caused during the stay are the responsibility of the customer.
9) The customer must avoid any noise, especially during the afternoon and night hours. In the event of serious compliance with condominium regulations (disturbing noises, disturbance to the quiet of the condominiums, etc ...), the agency reserves the right to instantly terminate the rental commitment without refund.
10) In the case of delayed arrival or early departure no refund will be paid.
11) Upon departure, the customer leaves the accommodation tidy, free from garbage, the empty refrigerator turned off and open, the dishes washed; otherwise, refund of expenses will be required.
12) Pets are allowed only by prior arrangement with the agency.
13) The use of special oilcloths for children is mandatory.
14) If the gas tank runs out, please contact the agency directly, considering that the supplier company suspends the service during the lunch break and on Sunday afternoon.
15) In the event that the accommodation remains temporarily unattended, the customer is asked to place all garden objects inside it, to prevent them from being charged in case of theft. The apartments are not covered by theft / fire.
16) The customer who, without prior notice, will not occupy the accommodation by 6.00 pm of the day following the established arrival date is understood as renouncing; in this case the agency will be free to withhold the deposit and to dispose of the accommodation.
17) For cancellations communicated by the customer at least 30 days before the start date of the lease, the agency will return 50% of the deposit paid (net of shipping costs). The cancellations communicated in any case before the start of the lease release the customer from any obligation except for the loss of the deposit.
18) For any dispute, the competent court is that of Udine.
19) LIABILITY OF THE AGENCY. The MAA real estate agency acts only as an intermediary between the client and the owner of the accommodation; no responsibility can therefore be attributed to it for any breakages, accidents, losses, delays and problems in general, which may occur in the same. However, it will provide its services to help solve any problems, it being understood that any claims for damages must be addressed to the owner of the accommodation.
20) At the time of booking, the customer expressly accepts all the conditions set out here.